Urethritis non-specific in men is an inflammatory disease that affects the urethra. The main difference with urethritis non-specific to specific, is that cause its agents to be opportunistic pathogens, e.g., e. coli, staphylococci, streptococci, Klebsiella and others
Urethritis specific in men and women occurs as a result of the defeat of the urinary system of candida fungi, chlamydia, by gonococci, herpes and other sexually transmitted infections.
Urethritis non-specific can also be called non-gonococcal urethritis. This terminology applies when the urethritis, not having the report with gonorrhea.
The pathogenic organisms causing urethritis non-specific in men fall into the urethra several ways.
Therefore, it is necessary to cite the following reasons for the development of the disease:
- unprotected sex – in this case, the infected persons is the partner;
- lesions of the genito-urinary system;
- an active sex life as a result of which the venous blood stagnates in the sub-mucosa of the urethra;
- the absence or lack of motor activity;
- the weakness of the immunity – when the body loses the strength to fight against fungi;
- allergic reactions;
- the presence of diabetes;
- the violation of the process of the metabolism;
- the non-compliance of the principles of nutrition;
- the prolonged stress;
- the consumption of alcohol in large quantity.
The chronic diseases, the holders of an inflammatory nature, also affect the manifestation of urethritis.
The symptoms of urethritis
The symptoms indicating the presence of urethritis non-specific in both men and women have different manifestation. There are cases where the pathology is asymptomatic.
You can select the manifestations of the disease:
- the pain and burning sensation when emptying the bladder;
- frequent need to urinate in the toilet;
- urethral white and clear color;
- the feeling of inflammation and irritation at the tip of the penis;
- the violation of the procedure of emptying the bladder.
For women characterized by symptoms such as:
- the allocation of the genital organs color green or white in hue;
- pain of menstruation;
- the sensation of pain when emptying the bladder;
- the pain in the area of the uterus or pelvis;
- an unpleasant sensation at the time of the sexual act to the interior of the basin.
- increase in body temperature greater than 38 degrees Celsius;
- vomiting, and nausea.
The period of the onset of symptoms depends on the source of the urethritis and can start in a few weeks, or months after the infection. The discomfort and inflammation of the canal urethral can occur within a few days, when the urethritis non-specific non-infectious nature.
Upon the disappearance of the symptoms of urethritis non-specific, without any aid, it is recommended to seek a medical opinion, tests and exceptions of the infection from your partner.
The urethritis in men can manifest itself in two forms: acute and chronic. The acute form of urethritis is characterized as follows:
- itching and a burning sensation in the area of the urethra;
- the swelling of the head;
- painful sensations in the penis; fast urination, at the end of which appears the cup of pain;
- events to take of the pain in the region of the groin and lower abdomen;
- the presence of secretions, with the drying up of the yellow tint.
If the acute form of the urethritis has not been cured at the end, the disease becomes chronic. This threatens the following:
- the narrowing of the urethra;
- the violation of the erection and the ejaculation;
- the advent of cystitis, prostatitis and orchitis;
- finally sterility.
Self-medication is not. The two forms of urethritis is necessary to refer you to an experienced technician.
The most frequent diagnosis of the disease are the following: the removal of the urethra and the urine analysis.
The first method is to take a sample of secretions from the urethra. That is then examined under the microscope on the subject of inflammation or bacteria. The pain from this procedure is minimal.
With the help of the second method of determining the presence of the bacterium causing urethritis. For a more accurate result is necessary not to go to the toilet for two hours prior to the analysis.
In its sole discretion, the physician can for more to allocate a number of studies:
- the bacteriological analysis;
- in laboratory studies, the purpose of which is to identify Neisseria gonorrhoeae, trichomonas, ureaplazmi and other pathogens;
- the sowing of the urethra;
- for the exclusion of inflammation of the prostate is assigned to ULTRASOUND of the prostate;
- the analysis of the blood;
- the immunological test;
- information on sexual acts, sexual intercourse of the nature.
In most of the clinics are microscopes that can give results on the day of delivery of analyses. In other cases, the results are sent to the laboratory. Conclusion the analyses come in a week or two.
Urethritis non-specific should be dealt with. The disease itself will take place. In the result of the self-to completely remove the micro-organism will not succeed. Because the bacteria soon become accustomed to antibiotics. And the treatment of urethritis greatly complicated. Therefore, medical help is necessary.
The doctors in their practice use of pharmacotherapy. Which includes:
- Antibiotics. particular attention is given macrolides, sulfonamides, cephalosporins.
- The antimicrobial action to the local drug products containing chamomile, potassium permanganate.
- The compositions for the washing of the urethra, containing in its composition dioxidine, collargol and silver.
- Vitamins to strengthen the immune system.
You must keep in mind that antibiotics can cause side effects: vomiting, deterioration of the health and diarrhea.
Urethritis non-specific is also treated by alternative medicine. Benefits the following compounds:
- the persil with milk;
- a decoction of lime flowers;
- dyeing of the wheat grass;
- cranberry juice;
- the decoction of flowers of cornflower.
NGU, you can cure folk remedies, if it has the nature. Mandatory consultation with the doctor. To achieve the positive effects, the treatment of folk remedies, you need at least a month.
All of this, the doctor will recommend the following:
- the respect of the principles of nutrition;
- reduce the acute, smoked, fatty, and salty;
- minimize the consumption of alcoholic beverages;
- increase the amount of fluid consumed;
- reduce physical activity;
- over a period of treatment to renounce a sexual life.
If the respect of these recommendations, the recovery of the patient will arrive much more quickly.
To prevent urethritis non-specific, simply comply with some recommendations:
- comply with the principles of a good diet, which will help to establish a GASTRO-intestinal disorders;
- avoid all kinds of injuries of the genito-urinary organs;
- prevent hypothermia of the body;
- stick protected only by, sexual acts;
- minimize the intake of hot spices;
- at the onset of pain in the pelvic region, you need to the treatment in a timely manner;
- respect the rules of personal hygiene;
- systematic examinations by a specialist.
The respect of all the recommendations, on the whole, you will help to avoid this disease urethritis, non-specific.